Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Now You Can REALLY Love Your Food

Haven't you ever wanted to hug a good Japanese meal? I know you've all thought about it. Dreamed about it in fact. Well now your asian-snuggling fancies can become a reality, thanks to ThinkGeek.com's very own Plush Sushi invention. It is interesting to note that ThinkGeek considers them collectables for 'adults 14 and over'. Firstly that 14 year olds are considered adults, and secondly, why can't the little ones enjoy squishy --but not sticky-- goodness? They say choking hazard, but the kids that I know don't have reptilian-like, dislocatable jaws. That's like saying that pillows and blankets aren't intended to be used by sub-teeners. In any case, it is my view that this invention is fun for the whole sushi-rollin family. View the product at the read link below.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like the asian take on Veggie tales. They might just make it. I never would have thought that a cucumber (Larry) could make kids laugh so much. However I don't know if they are shooting for the right age group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some months now I have had persistant thought plaquing my mind, even in my dreams...what the world needs is plush sushi! What a relief to find out that someone took care of that for me, so I can cross it off my list. ;-) Keep the fun comin' Joe!

    ReplyDelete