Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm Not As Much Of A Geek As I Thought

This is a circumstance that I don't know whether to wince or applaud. I have always wanted to be a DIY'er, but never had the money or the space (no offense 550 sqft apt...there's a reason why I rent you). When I see projects like this, I admittedly get a little jealous. Not because I personally want my own personal Starfleet Shuttle Simulator, but rather that you know they have to be die hard fans and had to have loved the construction process. Heck. I like ginger bread houses and have a blast when I build em (hey...it was the best personal example I could come up with...).

In any case, a cheers is in order for the uber geek echelon. Click the Read link for more...

1 comment:

  1. So is this a piece of furniture or a toy? Where would one put a piece like this?
    Thank you for not being this much of a geek because I just wouldn't know how to break it to you.

    ReplyDelete