Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"IT'S SWEATIN' TIME!"


Ain't Halloween grand? Where you get to dawn your best pair of shaved legs and let their sheen warm the souls of all those who have the pleasure of basking in their glory. Okay...maybe your Halloween doesn't play out the same way, but that's how mine does...surprisingly often...and not always on Halloween...and sometimes on stage...and it may or may not be for money......BUT you get the point. *ehem*

This year I led the Creative Service team in some Richard Simmons antics. And of course they were the rest of the "Sweatin to the Oldies" crew. Check out some additional pica's after the break.


(And I know...the wig is pretty bad...)

UPDATE: (And yes I did get both a Ruva and spray on tan for this. And no I did not pay for it.)



Richard's response:


3 comments:

  1. That cracks me up! Looks good. I like the picture of you pointing to the camera. lol Oh, and does sweatin' to the oldies really work? You can take Dave and I through a few rounds over Christmas break...but you have to wear you outfit. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I was like,"Oh Joe is a gay version of Richard Simmons," then I scrolled down to the picture of Richard himself and was like,"Oh, I get it...Richard Simmons is a gay version of Joe" HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to be creative. This brings to mind washed up superheroes from many Halloweens ago. Sweet tan!

    ReplyDelete