Monday, November 2, 2009

Hulu: My Best Friend

It's not that I don't have any friends, causing me to hand out the "BFF" title to the first thing that holds my interest for more than ten seconds (like many geeks I know). It's just that when something like Hulu comes strolling along, your life -nay- reality changes. While there are many internet movie/television hubs out there (and I'm sure you all know about them to some degree), hulu is easily the front runner in what is sure to be the next phase in TV watching. Pat yourselves on the back, ladies and gentlemen. We are one step closer to a couch potato utopia. Don't kid yourselves by saying you haven't contributed to the mayhem (youtube ring a bell?). All-n-all I consider this both a small step and a giant leap for mankind. I've been warming up my "Stay-putt'n Char" for a few years now. Just waiting for the ideal way to be spoon-fed my everyday media. Take that ABC! You and your smug network shinnanigans. I watch TV on my own time! (You too TiVo! I already bought my computer!)

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes, Hulu...Hulu and I are fairly well acquainted. However I'm better friends with my DVR right now...sorry Hulu. And I hope you never end up in your Stay-puttin' Chair, you'd end up with a permanent ring around your bum. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin is reminded of Homer Simpsons ultimate lounge "char".
    But I must agree with you that I love Hulu. I can not stand commercials and worring about schedules. So I take full advantage of what hulu has to offer.

    ReplyDelete