Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Reservoir Dog

Recently, my wife and I went for a drive with our dog, Piper, up to a nearby reservoir. We we were admiring the scenery (click the photos to enlarge)...
when Piper saw a german shepherd. I had my phone out still, so I took a quick snap shot and got a vid.


Mainly I just wanted to share her cute little growl. She's an adorable dog that loves people...she likes to eat the faces off of other dogs though. At least she pretends to want to. She will usually end up just playing with them.

2 comments:

  1. She has a scary growl! I'd stay back if I was that German shepherd. I love her pink collar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys think you are lucky to have a dog. Trevyn and Zayden love to "rub"(that is what they call petting a dog) dogs. The growl might make them think twice.

    ReplyDelete